Andrea Crocker (Dealer Registration)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: email@example.com
Cheryl Smith (Dealer Sales)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cynthia Cofer (Fleet/Lease Manager)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: email@example.com
Delisa Miller (Marketing/Sales)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Keyman (Operations)Email: email@example.com
Jenny Ray Fillingame (Dealer Sales)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Boutwell (Titles)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: email@example.com
Kayla Hamilton (Dealer Sales)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Henage (Office Manager)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: email@example.com
Somer Delorenzo (Sales Manager)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Holton (General Manager)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: email@example.com
Trish Ford (Lot Manager)Phone: 251-338-7653Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale Types: Damage/Inop, Dealer, Internet, Lease, Sale, SpecialtyEvent Date: Thu Oct 24 08:30:00 CDT 2019
WEEKLY SALE! Dealer Consignment kicks off A Lane at 9:30AM! Followed by fleet/lease in F Lane AT 9:45AM. We encourage post sale inspections, especially those purchased online. NAAA arbitration policy strictly enforced.
Thursday, October 24th
Main Sale 9:30 GSA's 12pm
Wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt and join the fun!
PUBLIC SALE POLICIES
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed.
- No WEAPONS, backpacks, bags or large purses allowed.
- All vehicles sold AS IS* under the RED light—NO warranties or guarantees.
- A BUY fee, a TITLE/DOC fee and taxes will be added to the bid price; please review the buy fee schedule before bidding.
- DO NOT bid on a vehicle unless you are prepared to pay for it.
- All bidders MUST have a bidder badge in order to bid.
- A $200 deposit is required to attain a bidder badge.
- The $200 deposit will be applied to all purchases; the $200 deposit is refundable if no purchase is made.
- Acceptable methods of payment: CASH or Certified Funds only.
- NO test drives are allowed.
- Vehicles purchased must be removed from auction property within 7 days; vehicles remaining on auction property after 7 days will be assessed storage fees of $7.50 per day from purchase date.
- Sellers have 14 days to provide a negotiable title to the auction (Sale day is day1). Title ABSENT must be announced and will be sold under the BLUE light.
- DO NOT spend any monies or make any repairs on vehicles until negotiable title is presented to the auction.
- Please pay close attention to auctioneer announcements and LIGHT* system, as these are the contractual conditions of the transaction.
- Light system:
RED Light—AS IS; NO warranties or guarantees.
YELLOW Light—Special announcement (Mileage discrepancy, structural damage, flood damage, title encumbrance, etc).
BLUE Light—NO title present (Sellers have 14 days to present a negotiable title to the auction, with sale day as day 1; buyers may return vehicle to the auction on the 15th day if a negotiable title has not been received by the auction; vehicles MUST be returned in the same condition as purchased; NO monies, repairs or improvements will be refunded).