Dealers Auto Auction has been a trusted name in the automotive industry for over 20 years. Today we have 10 independent auction locations including Atlanta, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Huntsville, Jackson, Little Rock, Memphis, Mobile, and Murfreesboro as well as a robust online marketplace serving clients nationwide. Our dealer-only auctions feature vehicles from the biggest names in remarketing and consignment. Some locations feature specialty auctions including heavy equipment sales, public GSA (General Service Administration) sales, and classic car auctions.


DAAG boasts a dedicated and loyal following that significantly enhances the visibility of commercial vehicles in the market. Our customer base is diverse, with approximately 75% stemming from dealer sales and the remaining 25% from fleet leases and factory consignors. Our esteemed commercial consignors include renowned clients like Remarketing by Element, ARI, UACC, Credit Acceptance, GSA, title pawn companies, FCA (Chrysler Factory), as well as numerous credit unions and both national and regional financial institutions.

All of DAAG's auctions are affiliated with prestigious industry organizations such as NAAA, IARA, and state-independent auction groups. We facilitate online sales through platforms like EDGE Pipeline, The Auction Platform, OVE, and SmartAuction.


David Andrews is a lifelong Tennessean with a rich history in the automotive industry. Beginning his career by working alongside his father in the retail automobile business in Memphis, he quickly rose to prominence. In 1972, he took over a small retail store from his father, transforming it into a thriving wholesale operation, which eventually reached an impressive transaction volume of 500 to 600 units annually. 

In 1980, David partnered in a Ford Store, and in 1986, he launched City Auto Sales in Memphis, expanding to four retail locations, including one in Murfreesboro. In 2016, City Auto Sales achieved remarkable success, selling 6,846 units across its locations, while the company's wholesale division moved 2,470 units. 

David's entrepreneurial spirit led him to acquire Dealers Auto Auction in 2001, which grew to encompass eight locations by 2019. Today, Dealers Auto Auction operates eleven locations across six states in the Southeast, generating over one billion dollars in sales in 2022. David's vision includes expanding physical auction locations and embracing innovative technologies for convenient, around-the-clock service, offering vehicles directly from dealers' retail locations.

Currently, David leads City Enterprises LLC, headquartered in Franklin, TN. As the parent entity of City Auto Sales, City Auto Finance, City Leasing, Dealers Auto Auction Group, and AutoNext, the company employs over 700 dedicated professionals and operates throughout the Southeast. David's unwavering commitment to growth positions him to further expand the company's presence in Tennessee and the Southeast, making a lasting impact. In addition to his City Enterprises, David is a prominent entrepreneur, majority partner in Auto Simple LLC, which is experiencing rapid expansion with four current locations, and owner of Chief Auto, LLC, overseeing twelve franchise retail auto dealerships representing ten franchises in the Southeast. 
Beyond his business achievements, David is deeply committed to community engagement. He encourages his team to select and support meaningful civic or charitable causes through volunteer hours, sponsorships, and fundraising efforts. This dedication to giving back has garnered recognition, including the prestigious Crystal Award for Corporate Philanthropy from the Association of Fundraising Professionals in 2014. 
David's leadership extends beyond his businesses and into the industry and communities he serves. In 2012, he was inducted into the Society of Entrepreneurs, a testament to his innovative and impactful leadership. He served as the president of the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association from 2017-2018 and previously as the president of the Tennessee Independent Auto Dealers Association. David actively participates on several boards, including the BBB, Triumph Bank, and the Wells Fargo Advisory Committee. 
David Andrews and City Enterprises LLC remain steadfast in their commitment to investing in Tennessee's economy and making a positive, enduring impact on the community.